So good Ben.
Planetoid is a side-scrolling shooter based on the classic arcade game Defender.
- Zoom left and right destroying all enemies in your path
- Rescue the humanoids from being abducted by Landers
- Catch falling humanoids and return them to the surface
- Use the hyperspace button to escape tricky situations
- Deploy smart bombs to destroy all on-screen enemies
If you enjoy the web game please consider purchasing the Windows version for a small fee - it really helps me, but mostly importantly, have fun!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of £2 GBP. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Super cool, congrats!
Experienced a random crash (game locked up hard with mostly white screen) on level 2 just after using a smart bomb and trying to hyperspace in quick succession (FF 105.0 / Linux) but after playing again repeatedly cannot reproduce :(
Awesome ! The only thing i miss is the SFX of the Engine which is not here, otherwise it's really juicy :)
Looks really good and is really faithful to the original. Well done! This game is still too fast for me though, also faithful to the original ;-)
Simple but effective :) I really like the "space invaders" mood, but i need to train a little ( i always crash on invaders :c )